Vocaloid Cosplay PV pimps

Soundless Voice

I have the bad habit of leaving the music on whenever and wherever, as long as I can have it on. Sometimes I don't really even listen but I just need something to block out the distractions. My favourite song of that period would dominate my playlist and be on infinite loop. This is the song at the moment. Hahaa !

It's queer how when Reiko first pimped this same video to me long time ago, I didn't really bother much with it. But after listening to Barushie's version, I'm totally hook. Gotta love these fansingers.

And Touya Hibiki has got to be my new Cosplay Idol (if not first). She looks really good here! And she really does look like a guy/boy here @_@ It's so unfair! How can someone look so good in both genders! God is unfair!

 

Canterella

The Kaito is sexy :D Miku is chio. Nuff said!

Insomniac

Dancesite of Darkness

Comments

Anon said…
I hate you last one it doesnt make sense.
Random-ness said…
"Barushie" is actually spelled as Valshe. It's supposed to be the short form of Valuable Sheaves. 8D
And she's very awesome~ \o/
You may want to listen to her fandub of Boss Death where she voices both Rin and Len, she does both voices very nicely~
Kay M. Shadow said…
Touya Hibiki is my fav. cosplayer :D
he is not just an awesome cosplayer he is also a great person and has a great personality.
Him and Saya are both great people :D
and look awesome wen they cosplay together :D

Popular Posts