OMG SHANGHAI!

Remember this post? Managed to get into the top 8 finalist bloggers with that and then went to the Singapore Discovery Centre the following weekend.

And now…. I’ve been selected to cover the Singapore day event at Shanghai!!!

KAR_5665

This is old news to those who follow me on Facebook but still …. THANK YOU for all your support guys!!!!! I ‘m sure without you guys, I wouldn’t have been offered the chance *sniffs*

I promise I’ll try to find something to bring back for you guys ^_^. In the meanwhile…does anyone have any Shanghai travel tips or MustGoTos to share with me? I’d love to buy cosplay materials there but I have no freakin idea where! Google isn’t being very helpful either @_@

Comments

Laurie said…
Wow! Congratulations Kaika! T A T so happy for you :)) You have finally started on your dream, though you have done it many times before, a travelling blogger! Yatta!
Laurie: THANK YOU for sharing my happiness T_T
Kc said…
kaikan, hello, I found a random blog which is stealing post from yours and mine ó_o http://cosplayofgirl.blogspot.com/
caillen said…
CONGRAZZLES!!! YAYYYY!! Am sure you'll do a great job covering the Singapore Day event in Shanghai :D
omi said…
congratulations!! your post was awesome! XDDD

also, tomoyo is in shanghai now. you can try poking her and see if you can meet up? lol

Popular Posts